Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission
System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria,
fee details, duration, etc. You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus 2016-17 and read carefully the rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 400 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Credit Card(Master/Visa)
- Net Banking
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- ATM Card (PNB)
Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.