Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
Related to the programmes & courses offered by IGNOU, their eligibility, duration, admission process, study centres etc. and specific queries related to the courses like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed, PhD etc. please contact the Student Service Centre, at
011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
Online Re-Registration Related Technical Problems
For specific and technical problems related to online re-registration, submission of online form, online payment, payment error etc. please contact at
011-29572513 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday).
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Re-registration System and select the desired programme and carefully read the course details (compulsory or electives),credits, lab, project work of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus 2015-2016 and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, Enrolment number will be your username.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered as above i.e you are an existing user click the "LOGIN" button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Enrolment Number.
- Registered email ID and mobile number, if not then get it registered by contacting the concerned regional centre or by visiting .
- List of courses which are to be opted.
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
Online Payment Terms & Conditions
After completion of process i.e. filling of the form and payment of fee you will receive confirmation email and SMS from our end regarding acceptance of the Re Registration form. In case it is not received, please contact us immediately through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.
Steps for filling Online form:
- Click on "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Re-registration system and then login with your UserName (Enrolment Number) and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill course details i.e. selection of the optional/Elective Courses from available groups
- Save your selections and click on next button, confirm your details and check the self declaration box and click on "Accept & Proceed Payment" button.
- Pay your Re-registration fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking :-
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking: If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Payment by ATM Card (PNB)
Once you have made the payment and click the "NEXT" button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.